Natural Skin Care Homemade Products and Recipes Ingredients
Beauty / Face and Body Skin Care
Are you eager to create your own skin care products at home? If you are, you probably know that Mother Nature can readily provide what your unique skin needs. You may also be aware of the harmful effects of prolonged exposure to the different chemicals used in commercial skin care products. Image Credit: Creative Commons / Google Images – Labeled for reuse with modification.
Disclosure: Some of the links to products on this website are affiliate links. It simply means, at no additional cost to you, I'll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product. Read full disclosure here! Thank you for your support.
If you don’t want to expose yourself to the potential dangers of largely unregulated, synthetic skin enhancing products on the market, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and start making your own organic skin care products at home.
Below is a list of ingredients that you can easily use at home for preparations or even as stand-alone items to help care for your skin in a natural way:
Image Credit: Creative Commons / Google Images – Labeled for reuse with modification.
Homemade Organic Skin Care
1. Cucumber – Cucumber is not only naturally moist, it is also packed with antioxidants and natural compounds that help soothe inflammation. Apply cucumber after a long day of exposure to the sun, and you will feel the difference immediately.
2. Tomatoes – Tomatoes can be combined with other natural ingredients to create a cleansing mask. Tomatoes contain lots of antioxidants and vitamins that will help promote skin healing and renewal.
3. Wasabi – Believe it or not, wasabi can be applied, in moderation, to help improve oxygen flow into skin tissues.
4. Sea salt – Use a moderate amount of sea salt in your natural exfoliating mixture to help scrub away dead skin cells.
5. Almond oil – Almond oil can be combined with fresh citrus juice and oatmeal. This potent mix can help reverse acne breakouts, and prevent breakouts from coming back.
6. Green tea – Green tea has antimicrobial and antifungal properties, and is perfect for cleansing solutions. Make sure to submerge the green tea in hot water for a few minutes to get a more potent dose of cleansing antioxidants.
7. Banana – Bananas can be combined with emollients to help revitalize both the skin and hair. It is a natural conditioner.
8. Castor oil – Castor oil can be applied directly to wrinkles and fine lines on the face. This oil helps tighten and moisturize affected skin, and is also very hypoallergenic.
9. Potato – A slice of uncooked potato can be used instead of commercial makeup removers. And the best thing here is that you can keep using raw potato without exposing yourself to large quantities of synthetic preservatives, and sometimes also heavy metals.
10. Coconut milk – Want to make your skin shine? Coconut milk has the right mix of proteins, water and oils to keep your skin supple all day long. Feel free to combine with other ingredients for maximum effect.
11. Coconut oil – Instead of using commercial shaving cream, using coconut oil instead. It costs the same, and is just as effective. Coconut oil also contains vital nutrients that will help repair skin damaged by shaving blades.
12. Olive oil – Olive oil can be used on the skin and the nails. If you want your feet and nails to look supple and clean, soak your feet in olive oil for ten to fifteen minutes. The natural compounds in olive oil will renew your feet, guaranteed.
Homemade Facials & Skin Care: How Do I Make Natural Face Moisturizer?
Do you have any comments or questions? Leave them below.
Did you find this article useful? Share it in Social Media below.
Link to this article by using the following URL: https://uniqsource.com/beauty/natural-skin-care-homemade/ COPY and PASTE!