KitchenAid Mixer – A Timeless Kitchen Master
Household / Appliances
Making delicious meals at home can be quite a job, especially for a mother (or father) who needs to cook for a big family. With today’s fast-paced lifestyles, no one has time anymore to do things manually, especially in the kitchen where a single dish can take thirty minutes or more to prepare.
And, if you’re planning to bake a big batch of cookies? Add an hour more with the clean-up needed! If you do not want to end up looking like a wrung-out rag after a day of cooking and baking, you may want to check out the KitchenAid Artisan, one of KitchenAid Mixer’s most popular standing kitchen mixers on the market today.
With more than twenty different colors to choose from, the KitchenAid Artisan (which can hold a whopping five quarts of anything you need to mix) complements not only your cooking needs, but also your need to be consistent with the aesthetics of your modern kitchen. Sure, any old kitchen mixer can be used… But only the unique KitchenAid Artisan can provide beauty and sheer mixing power to your kitchen.
Current reviews of the KitchenAid Artisan show that people greatly appreciate its compact size, capacity, and powerful motor, which just shows that people want to get things done efficiently and quickly, as well.
KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Features
Who wants to spend more time in the kitchen doing something that could be performed easily with the KitchenAid Artisan? It’s time to save time and effort with the only kitchen mixer you will ever need!
The KitchenAid Artisan features these great benefits that will definitely raise the bar in your kitchen:
1. The KitchenAid Artisan has been equipped with a powerful motor that packs more than 300 watts of mixing power – enough for large batches of cookie dough – and is powerful enough for making homemade cream. Feeling like a baking champion? The KitchenAid Artisan will help you achieve your baking goals!
2. Baking and cooking require precision in every way – the KitchenAid Artisan gives you precision all the way by providing a total of ten different speed settings. This is simply perfect for true baking enthusiasts who experiment with different pastries and recipes when they are feeling like geniuses in the kitchen. More speed settings mean you can accomplish more in less time, period.
3. Tired of standing kitchen mixers that are hard to handle? Forget about those old models! The KitchenAid Artisan has a tilt-back design that allows users to view what they’re mixing at every point, until the mixing is done. No mess, no fuss – just precision and delicious food all the way!
4. Some recipes require adding small amounts of ingredients while you mix dough at a particular speed. Sounds intimidating and messy, right? It might be, but not with the KitchenAid Artisan.
The KitchenAid Artisan actually has a convenient food chute installed just above the mixing bowl. Drop all the ingredients that you need to add to your mixture, and be done in seconds.
5. The KitchenAid Artisan comes with three kinds of mixing aids, from the conventional wire whip to the dough hook, and even includes a durable flat-shaped beater.
Video: KitchenAid Artisan
Do you have comments or questions? Please leave them below.
Did you find this article useful? Share it on Social Media below.
Link to this article by using the following URL: https://uniqsource.com/household/kitchenaid-mixer/ COPY + PASTE