Using the Best KitchenAid Mixer Accessories
Household / Appliances
On its own, the KitchenAid Artisan standing kitchen mixer is complete – it has its own specialty attachments, ingredient chute, a five-quart mixing bowl, and a powerful motor that delivers exactly 325 watts of mixing power.
Disclosure: Some of the links to products on this website are affiliate links. It simply means, at no additional cost to you, I'll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product. Read full disclosure here! Thank you for your support.
However, there will be times when even the most adaptable of kitchen wizards will want something more from their standing kitchen mixer. If this is the case for you, then take a look at the readily available and unique KitchenAid Mixer accessories in the market today. These will really keep you excited when working on your best dishes in the kitchen.
Accessories for the KitchenAid Mixer
1. Metro Design Flat Beaters – Each KitchenAid Artisan comes with a Flat Beater in regular white. However, if plain white just doesn’t suit your taste, you can add an accent to your handsome kitchen mixer by getting Metro Design Flat Beater that is features a clean, red hue.
Like the basic attachment that comes with your KitchenAid Artisan, the Metro Design variant also comes with silicon edges that prevent dough buildup and hardening along the sides of the mixing bowl.
2. Mixer cover – Dust is everywhere, and if you do not want any on your new KitchenAid Artisan, it is time to grab a brand new KitchenAid Stand Mixer Cover.
This genuine KitchenAid product follows the exact contours and size of your standing mixer, so it covers every inch perfectly. Just put it on and go – it’s that simple. Because of the large size, you can even use it on other KitchenAid mixer models if you don’t have anything else to cover them with.
3. Spatula Scraper – One way to show your love for your kitchen is by being consistent with the quality of the tools that you use. If you want to spatula that was built to last, you can get your own KitchenAid Spatula Scraper.
Made from high-grade silicone and a durable plastic handle, the Spatula Scraper can easily help you transfer dough and other dense mixtures when it’s time to bake.
The KitchenAid Spatula Scraper is dishwasher safe, so you don’t have to worry about damaging it when you put it in your dishwasher.
4. Food Grinder Attachment – Do you need to work on meats while you are baking? No problem! There is no need to buy another machine just because you need to grind down beef, chicken, or pork.
The KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment can easily be attached to the front of your standing kitchen mixer, so you can make great tacos and meat toppings while making your pies and breads. Talk about real efficiency!
Anyone can use this attachment, so don’t worry about not knowing enough about machines. This is one of the readily available attachments on the market that slips onto the machine very easily.
5. Slicer/Shredder Attachment – Whoever said that a real kitchen needs multiple food processors has probably never seen KitchenAid’s very own Slicer/Shredder Attachment system.
The system features an independent housing for the metal shredders that you can easily attach to the kitchen mixer. Each of three shredders/slicers was designed to produce a specific shape and thickness – choose one that suits your current recipe!
Video: KitchenAid Artisan
Do you have comments or questions? Please leave them below.
Did you find this article useful? Share it on Social Media below.
Link to this article by using the following URL: https://uniqsource.com/household/kitchenaid-mixer-accessories/ COPY + PASTE