UTI Burning Relief – Get Rid Of The Burn
UTI Burning Relief: How to Stave Off the Symptoms
Health / Remedies
Urinary tract infection is characterized by two hallmark symptoms: inability to void completely and burning pain while urinating. If you are experiencing both of these symptoms, then it’s possible that you are suffering from UTI and you should get professional help immediately. Image Credit: Craftworks, cranberry juice, travel oriented, flickr.
UTI can cause serious medical complications if you do not get the right treatment for it. If you have been already diagnosed and are already taking the right antibiotics for UTI, you can now take the steps to manage the pain associated with it. The great news is that you can successfully manage UTI-related pain at home. Here are the steps:
Image Credit: Craftworks, cranberry juice, travel oriented, flickr.
How To Treat Urinary Tract Infection’s Burning Sensation
1. Warm compresses help reduce inflammation and can help directly mitigate pain. In the event that you are experiencing bladder pain due to UTI, applying a warm compress for a quarter of an hour may reduce the pain. If this doesn’t work, you may take aspirin or acetaminophen to alleviate the pain.
Only in severe cases do physicians prescribe much more potent painkillers for patients with UTI. Avoid taking painkillers if the pain is tolerable or mild; it isn’t healthy at all to be dependent on painkillers every time you have a bout of UTI.
2. Some women develop UTI after sexual intercourse. If this has become a recurrent issue with you, ask your doctor about prophylactic antibiotics. Prophylaxis means you are going to prevent an infection from taking place by taking specific antibiotics. Take note that this is only done in special cases where a person is so predisposed to UTI that he/she develops the condition immediately after specific activities.
3. Use natural remedies, such as goldenseal, to reduce the overall impact of UTI on your body. There are many natural remedies on the market that provide excellent complementary benefits to people who are already medicating for UTI. Do remember that natural remedies are not equivalent to prescribed medications, and any unguided substitutions may cause medical complications.
4. Drink cranberry juice to help remove bacteria from affected areas in your urinary tract. Make sure that you check the sugar content of the cranberry juice that you will be consuming, as excess sugar in one’s diet is contraindicative of UTI.
5. Reduce or eliminate vaginal douching. Vaginal douching is not recommended for women with UTI. This activity does not help mitigate inflammation or infection, and will only prolong your bout with UTI. Regular washing of the feminine area is sufficient to keep the area clean. Though some women prefer douching regularly, it will only be counterproductive for you to do so.
6. Wear undergarments that are manufactured from 100% pure woven cotton. Cotton is highly absorbent, and you need this absorbency to prevent fecal bacteria from multiplying unabated in your private area. Fecal bacteria can find its way into the urethra, further exacerbating the already difficult symptoms of urinary tract infection.
7. Drink at least eight glasses of water per day or more. Dehydration during a UTI spell will only prolong the infection because your body, will not be able to expel bacteria regularly through urination.
More INFO: Over The Counter UTI Relief, UTI Pain Relief Over The Counter, UTI Relief Now, Immediate UTI Relief, UTI Symptoms Away << HERE!
Do you have any comments or questions? Leave them below.
Did you find this article useful? Share it in Social Media below.
Link to this article by using the following URL: https://uniqsource.com/health/uti-burning-relief/ COPY and PASTE!
Images License: Creative Commons CC Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License.