Expert Kettlebell Workout Routines
Health / Fitness
If you are raring to begin your body’s transformation with Russian kettlebell workouts, this is the perfect place to be because today, we´re going to share with you expert tips and exercises that will transform your body into a fat-burning furnace. But before that, here are some important pre-workout reminders that you should keep in mind:
Disclosure: Some of the links to products on this website are affiliate links. It simply means, at no additional cost to you, I'll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product. Read full disclosure here! Thank you for your support.
1. Do not start any physical fitness regimen without first consulting with your physician. This applies most especially to individuals who have heart problems and other metabolic issues, such as type 2 diabetes. The physical capability of a healthy 30-year-old is different of a person of the same age and gender with heart problems.
2. If you are working out indoors, pick the most spacious room in your house. If you have a small house, and you are most likely to hit objects and furniture, it may be better to work out outdoors in your yard or front porch.
3. While I have full confidence in your gripping ability, we cannot ignore the fact that even expert kettlebell masters sometimes drop their bells on the floor.
Therefore, it is a wise move if you invest in thick rubber matting. Stay on the rubber matting, so even if you drop your kettlebell, it won’t wreck your floor. You will also need rubber matting for kettlebell exercises like Turkish get ups, torso rotations, etc.
4. Do not wear anything that will restrict your range of motion. You need to be able to move freely with ease and comfort. Also, avoid clothing that might snag or stop your kettlebell in mid-swing. That can be very dangerous indeed!
5. Of course, you cannot work out without having kettlebells of your own. If you are working out in the gym, ask the manager where they keep their Russian kettlebells. If they have none, buy some for yourself and work out at home. Don’t worry – a lot of people work out with kettlebells at home and they do just fine! Image Credit: Kettlebell Workout, globalfuturefit.com.
Image Credit: Kettlebell, prevention.com.
Kettlebell Workout Routine To Get You Started
After mastering the pre-exercise guidelines that we have just shared with you, it’s time to start working out. Here are some exercises to get you started:
1. Kettlebell Deadlift – The deadlift can be performed with a single kettlebell or two kettlebells. Place a kettlebell in front of your and bend at the waist to pick it up. Grip it tightly and straighten your body, again getting the necessary muscular power from the waist, hips and core. Your back should be neutral, and you shouldn’t feel a lot of strain in this area. Use your hips as well for that extra boost of power – simply drive your feet into ground and you will feel your hips lifting the rest of your body upward.
2. Kettlebell Pull Ups – Begin this exercise in a squatting position. Bend at the waist and pick up the kettlebell from the floor. Pull it up with both hands up to your chin level or at least as close as possible. Hold for a few seconds and slowly lower the kettlebell as you squat down again.
Video: HASfit’s 20 Minute Kettlebell Workout – Kettle Bell Exercise Routine – Kettlebell Training Work Out.
Do you have any comments or questions? Leave them below.
Did you find this article useful? Share it in Social Media below.
Link to this article by using the following URL: https://uniqsource.com/health/kettlebell-workout-routines/ COPY and PASTE!