Efficient Fatty Liver Diet Recipes
Health / Remedies
Fatty liver disease is becoming more and more common, due to the general deterioration of eating habits across the nation. Being diagnosed with simple fatty liver disease is a sign that you should start doing something now to avoid serious medical complications in the future. Image Credit/Image License: CC0 Public Domain.
Disclosure: Some of the links to products on this website are affiliate links. It simply means, at no additional cost to you, I'll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product. Read full disclosure here! Thank you for your support.
You must begin changing your eating habits if you want to avoid fibrosis and cirrhosis (end-stage, advanced scarring of the liver). Do not be afraid if you have fatty liver – it’s not the end of the world.
By simply changing how you cook and eat, you will be able to reverse the effects of a lifetime of bad eating habits. Liver health begins with what we eat. Below are some recipes to get you started.
Healthy Diet Recipes For Your Liver
Fatty Liver Diet Recipe 1: Tofu & Broccoli Delight
Ingredients: 3 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tbsp. honey, 1 tsp. chili sauce or chili oil, 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce, 1 tbsp. cornstarch, 1 US cup of meat chicken broth, ½ cup fresh scallions, ½ cup sliced mushrooms, 2 tsp. sesame oil, 1/3 cup ginger dressing, ½ kilogram tofu (firm).
1. Marinate ½ kilogram of firm tofu in a non-reactive bowl using 1/3 cup of ginger dressing. Marinate the tofu for half an hour.
2. After half an hour, remove the firm tofu but do not throw away the marinade.
3. Pour 2 tsp. of sesame oil in a cast iron pan, medium high. Cook the sliced mushrooms and slice broccoli (you will need the florets only) by stir-frying the ingredients for six minutes or until tender.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients in the same bowl where the tofu was marinated.
5. Place the firm tofu in the pan, and pour the new mix over the firm tofu.
6. Simmer all of the ingredients, including the broccoli, for four minutes. Gently whisk the mix but be careful not to disturb the tofu too much.
7. Serve over a bowl of brown or white rice (limit serving size to ½ cup for one meal).
Fatty Liver Diet Recipe 2: Homemade Salmon Patties
Ingredients: 1/3 cup of sliced, fresh scallions, 5 lettuce leaves, 1/3 cup of sliced, fresh cilantro, 1 piece egg, ½ kilogram of fresh salmon (sans skin and sliced into medium-sized chunks), 1 tbsp. curry paste, 1 piece bell pepper (sliced into thin strips), 2 cloves of garlic (minced finely), 1 small onion (sliced finely).
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine the sliced onion, minced garlic, slice bell pepper and curry paste in a food processor. Blend until all of the ingredients have mixed smoothly.
3. When the first set of ingredients have been combined nicely in the food processor, add the sliced salmon, whole egg and sliced cilantro next. Process the next set of ingredients until a fine consistency is achieved.
4. Use a spatula and a cup to obtain half-cup portions of the patty mix. Place on a baking tray.
5. Bake the patties for a quarter of an hour.
6. Place each patty on a lettuce leaf before serving. May be served with whole wheat buns.
Do you have any comments or questions? Leave them below.
Did you find this article informative? Share it in Social Media below.
Link to this article by using the following URL: https://uniqsource.com/health/fatty-liver-diet-recipes/ COPY and PASTE!