Stop Gray Hair and Boost Your Confidence Today
Beauty / Hair Care / Anti-Aging
Do you suffer from gray hair that seems to be overtaking your originally-colored hair year after year? Do you want all-natural solutions that will allow you to reverse prematurely graying hair without resorting to potentially harmful and dubious products on the market? Image Credit: Timothy Hutton Sundance Film Festival 2006, sagindie, Wikipedia.
Disclosure: Some of the links to products on this website are affiliate links. It simply means, at no additional cost to you, I'll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product. Read full disclosure here! Thank you for your support.
If you agreed with any of these questions, then you’re in for a treat because today we are going to explore the methods that you can employ to stop gray hair in its tracks. These methods do not require expensive medication or drug therapy. You might be surprised at how relatively simple it can be to start reversing graying hair!
Stop Gray Hair Naturally – It’s Simple
1. New unique studies on graying hair reveal that a person’s diet plays a crucial role in holding back the signs of ageing. One of the key nutrients that researchers have identified is magnesium. Previously we thought that magnesium was only necessary for healthy bones and teeth.
Now, medical studies show that magnesium is also necessary for the normal formation of hair follicles and, consequently, the normal pigmentation of hair strands.
Magnesium naturally occurs in green leafy vegetables and meats, so it’s rare for people to actually lack magnesium so much that they begin to suffer from gray hair. However, if you rarely eat fruits and vegetables, then that just might be the case.
2. Folic acid is another nutrient that has been strongly linked with normal hair development. Folic acid is responsible for normal cell regeneration, and normal replication of DNA.
DNA is the master blueprint of everything that occurred, is occurring, and will occur in the body. If you have folic acid deficiency then it is possible that the “master blueprint’ that dictates your hair color is not being implemented properly, thus causing prematurely graying hair. Folic acid can be found in milk, enriched bread, and brewer’s yeast.
3. If you are looking for something to apply on your hair to benefit your hair follicles, you may want to try the herb ashwagandha. This particular herb has been touted as a melanin booster, and may help enhance your scalp’s natural ability to create melanin, which colors your hair. Of course, if you do not boost the ashwagandha’s natural ability to promote melanin product by having a healthy lifestyle and diet then the results may be slow in coming.
4. Eating more fish and seafood may also be helpful in reversing the premature graying of your hair. You see, seafood naturally contains high levels of omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids improve the circulation within the body, and also normalizes skin and hair development.
Omega 3 fatty acids have also been known to reduce overall tissue inflammation in the body. Inflammation is a known antagonist of normal hair growth. People sometimes have inflamed scalps and don’t know it. Nutrients such as omega 3 fatty acids can help reduce inflammation in the body naturally.
5. Another way to reduce or delay the graying of hair is by getting more exercise. Exercise releases endorphins, which may help mitigate the effects of stress. It also benefits all parts of the body, including the scalp. It balances hormone levels, which in turn influences hair growth and pigmentation, too.
Video: Prevent grey hair naturally | Miracle DIY hair oil | New hair growth.
Do you have any comments or questions? Leave them below.
Did you find this article informative? Share it in Social Media below.
Link to this article by using the following URL: https://uniqsource.com/beauty/stop-gray-hair/ COPY and PASTE!